Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

What does a Technologist in Business support do?

The proliferation of Technology in many areas and ways has greatly affected the world of business. A Technologist facilitates the use of technology and invents new solutions. This means bringing to bear as much understanding as is now available and using the "magic" of creativity to find what is yet to be made.

I do not claim to know everything, That said, The power of knowledge is in the sharing. In this blog, I'll post what news I find and comment on it. I will also blog real issues and present their solutions. Also I invite others to comment on my solutions and I'll update them with new and better information. This way we can all benefit from the power of one of the greatest technological advances and every web users friend 'Google.'

-Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers